Sunday, October 5, 2014

Dream Job


It's official. After seven years at Lakewood Public Library, I've put in my resignation. It'll be hard to leave all of the amazing co-workers and friends I've made in that time, but I'm moving on to what I can only describe as my dream job. The Morgan's current Program Manager has accepted another position and I am happy to report that I will be officially joining the Morgan team as her replacement. I've got big shoes to fill, for sure, but I feel up to the challenge. To be able to work for an organization that you love and feel passionate about is something that a lot of people never get to do and I feel so fortunate and excited to be given the opportunity. I start the new job later this month and I'm sure my arrival there will feel a lot like coming home.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations, charity. keep cool and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! sooo proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahhhhooo! That is so awesome Charity! You did it! You got out of the library and right where you belong. Well done!

    ReplyDelete